Wednesday, 20 August 2014 18:32
IN STORES SEPT 1st!! Watch guitarist Joe Gamble take our Burnley Distortion for a test spin showing the pedals sonic range. The Burnley is plugged into a Bogner Goldfinger 45 and 2x12 cabinet loaded with Celestion Vintage 30 and G12H30 speakers.
The Burnley is a distortion pedal with a 100% analog circuit which delivers hot crunch to high-gain annihilation - with added tonal magnitude - thanks to a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr Rupert Neve. Flip the Fat/Tight switch, twist the gain, tone and level controls and transform your mortal guitar tone into fire-breathing pandemonium.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain and tone
- F/T Switch: selects between tight and aggressive or fat and mellow tones
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Optional Studio Series:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's.
This new line of pedals feature transformers designed by Rupert Neve Designs. Each transformer is unique and specifically designed to perfectly pair with the 100% analog audio circuit of each model.
The Studio Series gives you the same sonic bliss featured with a Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel, reminiscent of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's. Each panel is formed, sanded, layered and finished by hand.