Wednesday, 18 February 2015 20:21
Check out the new Burnley pedal demo video by Pete Thorn featuring the Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer.
The Burnley is a distortion pedal with a 100% analog circuit which delivers hot crunch to high-gain annihilation - with added tonal magnitude - thanks to a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr Rupert Neve. Flip the Fat/Tight switch, twist the gain, tone and level controls and transform your mortal guitar tone into fire-breathing pandemonium.
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
- Jacks: input, output
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- F/T Switch: selects between tight and aggressive or fat and mellow tones
- Controls: level, gain and tone
- True bypass
Optional Studio Series:
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's
- Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's.
This new line of pedals feature transformers designed by Rupert Neve Designs. Each transformer is unique and specifically designed to perfectly pair with the 100% analog audio circuit of each model.
The Studio Series gives you the same sonic bliss featured with a Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel, reminiscent of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's. Each panel is formed, sanded, layered and finished by hand.